Monday, October 24, 2005

Memories...

So this past weekend I stayed at my sister's house so we could all go to church the next morning and support her and John as they dedicated their new little baby boy to the Lord :) praise God - it was so great to be with my entire family for a bit - then on sunday after church my dad mentioned he had never gone to the State Fair and so we went :) we had a great time - my little sister won a water pistol racing game - she said she'd never won anything before - so it was a special moment :) i'm glad i was there for it

as i was thinking about other fun memories i've had with my family - one sticks out beyond the rest....times in the car with my dad - listening to the oldies station - and singing along like goofballs :) - this song was definitely our favorite :)

this is an audio post - click to play

3 comments:

lilmes said...

that sounds like so much fun.. I miss the days where we would take road trips with my dad and sing along to chicago and peter citera.. I think I spelled that wrong.. I would love to relive the moments I have had with my dad..

Patti said...

you got that right cuz! great song shelly :) i laugh everytime i hear it.....after meeting your dad and listening to that song, you can't help but laugh ;) Good times

Josh said...

its time for a new post, shelly. i can finally say that now that i finally updated mine.