Thursday, January 28, 2010

HELLO MY SWEET FRIENDS!
Great news - I am so grateful to those of you who have subscribed to this blog and to those that have stopped by to say hello every now and then - I have finally created a new blog that will be associated with my design/photography site and where i'll be able to update you guys on all sorts of fun stuff and share my thoughts on who knows what...
:)
i have so much work i've been doing lately that i can't wait to share with you guys!

I've also been working on a new shellyeve.com site (design/photography) and have been working with Collective Front on a new shellymoore.com site (music). Both of those sites will go live in the next few weeks. :)

Thanks again for all your support - do me a HUGE favor and go subscribe to the new blog. And for those of you that subscribe here, go ahead and change your links!

Also comment! I would love to know that you have found your way over to my new little online home.

http://www.shellyeveblog.com

1 comments:

shellyeve said...

ALSO I was able to import this entire blog into the new blog site so I haven't lost any of the posts or comments!